A L I E N - F I L M S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alien
Admin
Alien

Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition Empty
PostSubject: Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition   Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 10:55 am

Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition Ac-oce10
Standard Edition
Hardcover: 96 pages
Publisher: Titan Comics; Collectors Edition (May 23, 2017)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1785861921
ISBN-13: 978-1785861925
Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches

Alien: Covenant is the long-awaited sequel to the Alien franchise, and Alien: Covenant – Official Collector’s Edition brings you everything you need to know about Ridley Scott’s latest masterpiece!

When a shipload of human colonists investigates an apparently habitable planet, they have no idea of the horror they are about to discover. But the biggest danger may perhaps come from a more unexpected source…

Alien: Covenant – Official Souvenir Edition brings you all you need to know about the making of the blockbuster movie, including stunning photography and exclusive concept art, and interviews with cast and crew including Michael Fassbender (Prometheus, 12 Years a Slave), James Franco (127 Hours, Rise of the Planet of the Apes), Billy Crudup (Watchmen, Spotlight), and Katherine Waterston (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Steve Jobs).

Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition Ac-oce13
Limited Edition ONLY at Comic Stores
Type: Graphic Novels
Genres: Science-Fiction
Publisher: Titan Comics
Pub. Date: April 26, 2017
UPC: 978178586192551999

Go behind the scenes of Ridley Scott's new Alien movie, Alien: Covenant, with cast and crew interviews (including returning Prometheus star, Michael Fassbender), exclusive photos, and concept art! Available in Newsstand and PREVIEWS Exclusive softcover editions, as well as a special hardcover edition!

Last edited by Alien on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Limited Edition)
Back to top Go down
https://alienfilms.board-directory.net

Alien Covenant - Official Collectors Edition
Page 1 of 1